Map and Directions to our office can be found at the bottom of this page.
What To Expect
Your first visit establishes a vital foundation of our relationship with you. We obtain important background information and give you time to get to know the doctor. We will provide the necessary forms to gather information we will need to best serve you.
- Dental History
- Medical History
- Referral information
- Areas of Concern
- Insurance Information
Being well-prepared for your appointment helps to ensure that we have all the needed information to provide you with the best possible care.
Initial Oral Examination
Dr. George Pirie will put you at ease with his gentle manner. Dr. Pirie has been a periodontist for over 33 years and attends continuing education courses to keep abreast of the latest advances in technology and procedures in the field of Periodontics and implant dentistry.
- Full Oral Examination of the Gum and Bone Tissues
- Digital X-Rays - taken when necessary
- Full Periodontal Charting and probing
- Diagnose Your Periodontal Condition
- Treatment Recommendations
- Co-ordinate Care with the General Dentist
Our office staff will guide you through the following steps once the treatment recommendations have been established.
- Make Future Appointments
- Discuss Dental Insurance and Pre-Authorization
- Go over Payment Plans available (we offer Care Credit)
Pre-authorizations are often necessary before a periodontal claim is paid.
Educate yourself. At this Web-site you will find all the practical information you need along with a map and directions to our office. Take some time to review our staff page. We look forward to your first visit.
- Coming Soon